Clear Float Glass
Standard & Grade:
Clear glass is distortion-free,precision flat and transparent glass.It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr.While floating through the molten tin,the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
- Smooth and flat surface and good vision.
- Flexible size specifications to minimize cutting loss.
- Substrate for each level of glass processing.
- External use of windows,doors in offices,houses and shops etc.
- Interior glass screens,partitions,balcony etc.
- Shop display windows,showcases,display shelves etc.
- Furniture,table-tops,picture frames etc.
- Substrate of mirror,reflective glass and tempered glass etc.
- Green house etc.